Situated alongside the St John's Road between St Osyth and Clacton this 2-acre irrigation pond is the second of two lakes controlled by the club here. It is well suited to match and pleasure anglers with the majority of fish being Carp of 3-15lbs. A good head of silver fish including some good sized bream and roach are also present. Perch to over 3lbs have also been caught. Match weights regularly exceed 100lbs. Depths range from 3ft to in excess of 12ft depending on water level. Access to this lake has been improved over recent years and pegs are available to fish on all 3 banks of 'The Triangle' now. Fishing is to be from numbered pegs only.
1. Open all year round.
2. Day fishing is from Dawn ‘til Dusk only.
3. Night fishing is allowed with a night permit, or a Winter Ticket only (guests are not allowed).
4. Parking is in the car park or grass verge.
5. Fishing from numbered pegs only.
6. A maximum of 2 rods per person/ per swim all year round.
7. Bait boats are not permitted.