Situated alongside the St John's Road between St Osyth and Clacton this 2-acre irrigation pond is one of two lakes controlled by the club here. It is well suited to match and pleasure anglers with the majority of fish being Carp of 3-12lbs. A good head of silver fish including some good sized bream and roach are also present. Match weights regularly exceed 100lbs. Depths range from 3ft to 6ft with a fairly uniform lake bed, some overhanging trees are present along with a large reed-lined area.
1. Open all year round.
2. Day fishing is from Dawn ‘til Dusk only.
3. Night fishing is not permitted.
4. Parking is in the car park or grass verge. Loading or unloading is allowed on the road alongside the Rectangle reservoir, but all vehicles must be returned to the official parking places.
5. A maximum of 2 rods per person/ per swim all year round.
6. Bait boats are not permitted.