Situated alongside the A120 between Horsley Cross and Wix this 4-acre irrigation pond is one of two lakes controlled by the club here. A good-all round water for the pleasure or match angler with a good head of Carp to around 15lbs, Bream to 11lbs, Tench to 6lbs, Perch to 3lbs and Roach and Rudd in excess of 1lb. Match weights in the summer months regularly exceed 100lbs. Depths range from 6ft along the reed-lined margins to 20ft in the middle. There are plenty of pegs all evenly spaced around the lake, two sets of stairs and a sloped bank to the easterly end offer reasonably easy access to most areas of the lake. Large, secure gates offer safe parking. These gates are situated just off of a small track connecting the A120 to Wix Village
1. Open all year round.
2. Day fishing is from Dawn ‘til Dusk only.
3. Night fishing is allowed with a night permit, or a Winter Ticket only (guests are not allowed).
4. Parking is inside the gate, at your own risk of getting stuck.
5. A maximum of 2 rods per person/ per swim all year round.
6. Bait boats are not permitted.