This 5-acre established lake situated in the village of Brantham near Manningtree and can be found at the end of Factory Lane. The lake is fish-able from almost all of its perimeter except a small area at the far left hand side, numbered pegs are in place and comfortably spaced, a number of these pegs are 'doubles'. All pegs have plenty of features to fish to, with overhanging and submerged trees, some lily pads and some reed lined areas. This lake is home to a huge stock of Carp mainly in the 3-6lb range but with a few fish to 12lbs or more. Roach and Rudd in excess of 3lbs are present and some Perch over 4lbs have also been recorded. This is a fantastic 'bag-up' water with match weights often exceeding 200lbs.
12/12/21 - SINGLE HOOK LURES AND LIVE BAITS FOR PERCH ARE PERMITTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
1. Open all year round.
2. Day fishing is from Dawn ‘til Dusk only.
3. Night fishing is not permitted
4. Parking is inside the gravel car park at the end of factory lane.
5. No lure fishing allowed.
6. A maximum of 2 rods per person / per swim only all year.
7. No keepnets to be used, except in club matches.
8. Bait boats are not permitted.