Situated at the end of School Lane, off of Church Road in the sleepy village of Alresford sits this beautifully established 4-acre lake. Lined with overhanging trees and sustaining heavy weed growth in the summer months, this idyllic lake is the jewel in our crown. Depths range from 3ft at the 'cottage end' to in excess of 12ft at the 'footpath end'. Weed beds, gravel bars and overhanging trees give plenty of areas to fish to. Some time may be required to learn where all of these features are and to get the most from this water, but this time will most certainly be rewarded with stunning Carp to 30lbs, Grass Carp to 34lbs, Tench in excess of 10lbs and Bream to over 6lbs. There is a substantial head of silver fish species with Rudd and Perch to over 3lbs being recorded and Roach to 2lbs. Pike to 16lbs also reside here.
Temporary Restrictions (6/7/2021 until further notice):
1) No Zig Rigs permitted.
1. Open all year round.
2. Day fishing is from Dawn ‘til Dusk only.
3. Night fishing is allowed with a night permit, or a Winter Ticket only, and is
only permitted in swims with orange swim markers/numbers (guests are not allowed).
4. Parking is in one of the two car parks. You may load/unload at the bottom of the slope, but not park there.
5. No parking in the passing places.
6. A maximum of 2 rods per person/ per swim only all year round.
7. Bait boats are not permitted.